• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Crowhurst paper on output xformer search

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After long searching, I've found two interesting paper on Audio Output Transformer by Crowhurst. If somebody interested, these papers can be downloaded from:

http://213.156.45.208/primo/materiale/20_030_040_001_crowht_outtrafoI.pdf

http://213.156.45.208/primo/materiale/20_030_040_001_crowht_outtrafoII.pdf

The first article reports as reference a previos article that I'd like to have but seems very hard to find:

Crowhurst "How good ias an audio transformer?", published in Audio Eng., March 1952

Has somebody this last paper?

Thank You

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: Re: Your're welcome, but..

planet10 said:

I've lots of Radio Crafts & Radio News from this era but no Audio Engineering...

dave

AX has back copies of articles of Audio Engineering from 1947 through 1961. Sets of 30+ articles each are $ 16.95 each, but you would have to ask which set has that particular article.

www.audioxpress.com , product codes BKAA3/1 through 3/6

Jan Didden

Re: Re: Re: Your're welcome, but..

janneman said:

AX has back copies of articles of Audio Engineering from 1947 through 1961. Sets of 30+ articles each are $ 16.95 each, but you would have to ask which set has that particular article.

www.audioxpress.com , product codes BKAA3/1 through 3/6

Jan Didden

Are U speaking of the "When Audio was Young" series? There isn't in, these books (valuable) are just a selection, not the real Audio Eng. collection, unfortunately.
Thank You

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Your're welcome, but..

plovati said:

Are U speaking of the "When Audio was Young" series? There isn't in, these books (valuable) are just a selection, not the real Audio Eng. collection, unfortunately.
Thank You

OK, thanks for the heads-up, good to know. I don't have them, but have seen them advertised and discussed.

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.