Court case, AER Vs "AER"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally! Although those 'in the know' as it were, knew which were the originals & wouldn't go near the fakes with a very long pole, a large number of people were fleeced due to this scandalous state of affairs. Nice to see justice finally done. I hope Filip sqeezes every last penny out of them in settlment & his drivers finally get a decent distribution. They certainly deserve them -I really liked the MK1s I heard.

Years ago i had one of my designs duplicated ( scanner system to crawl up a side of a storage vessel). I recieved no money or even recognition. They just bought one and reverse engineered it.
The cost of a legal fight was just too much. I dont respect the legal system to this day.
However its nice to see someone finally win.

ron

ronc said:
Years ago i had one of my designs duplicated ( scanner system to crawl up a side of a storage vessel). I recieved no money or even recognition. They just bought one and reverse engineered it.
The cost of a legal fight was just too much. I dont respect the legal system to this day.
However its nice to see someone finally win.

ron

One law for the rich, none for those who can't afford it. Figures.

Good to see it doesn't invariably have to apply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.