Converting tube circuite to jfet

Tube cad has this odd amp circuite using 2 tubes . At much
lower voltages should this work with using jfets ? Oh the
schematic is probably simplified and I would probably need
gate stopers but as a basic concept would it likely work.

Last edited by a moderator: