Connex IRS2092 Amp Module Pinout?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a new IRS2092 amp module from Connexelectronic. See images below. I'm wondering if anyone else has built around this module. I'm getting ready to wire it up to an existing amp chassis and need to know the wiring diagram and pinout assignment of the molex plug with the color-coded wires and where they go. I understand this is used for both signal-in and additional (optional) voltages to the PCB. I guess I could trial-n-error it to figure it out, but would rather not. Anyone have this information handy, or a link with a complete diagram for this molex plug. Cristi usually has a link to a webpage with amp-specific docs, but there is not one included for this module.

Thanks,

Rick

Attachments

• 100_2879.jpg
    100_2879.jpg
    790.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_2878.jpg
    100_2878.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 329
gazza49, that is not the same module so that pinout will not work with the one posted by redjr.

Btw arent you supposed to get instructions with the module on how to wire it up with a pinout, a datasheet and such when you buy these ?

I found a image of the bare board for this amplifier board on this site: Connexelectronic Class D Amp

Yes. Generally Cristi has a link to a webpage that provides a nice write-up and schematic of most of the modules he sells. That's why I was surprised when I didn't see the link along with amp. However, he does have other amps that use it, so I'm confident between what you sent and the Class T amp that uses the same harness, I can figure it out. BTW, this particular module is a replacement for the older Scalable D module, so I believe the pinouts should be the same.

Anyway, I'll give it whirl and see if any of that magic smoke appears - or not! :) It's a rather expensive module so I don't want to blow it up. :D

Rick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.