Confusion concerning Rdc/Re in AJHorn

Ok nice, ty. Here is whats coming out for me. If I use the Impedance Data from B&C Website im getting the red graph, when i use the provided Data from Loudspeakerdatabase i get the black graph.
1715015273273.png

The impedance curve on that website is a modelled one, whereas the data from B&C appears to be measured. I wouldn't bet on the modelled one, especially given how different they are.
There's not much I can add. Your sim doesn't look right, but I don't know why, as I'm not familiar with your software. Also I don't know what baffle size you are modelling.
I'm not sure what you are asking. If I was you I'd try some software that you can get credible results from, and I'd try to model the effect of whatever kind of crossover you plan to use, to get a better idea if your plan is likely to work.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for clarification! As for now Bafflesize will be 238 x 238mm. I tried to select driver/enclosure the way, that it will match to the Subwoofer pretty neat by itself. Crossover will be next step. For now i just wanted to make sure, that the Driver works well in the Enclosure (SPL/Frequency). Then i stumbled across this weird looking Bump and now i want to find out whats wrong first.
Your right for sure when you say i should try software where i can get credible results but WinISD for example is to inaccurat concerning the Frequencies above the low frequency rolloff.
When i find out how to get my graph straight ill let you guys know :) maybe the driver just looks like this in an 8.5l Enclosure.
Ty all!