Complete build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for parts for a full upgrade for my car (sorry if this is the wrong section). I pretty much just threw together a list of things that I found on amazon and liked. I'm looking for suggestions for better parts and/or cheaper places to buy. The price CANNOT excede $770, and I would like a system similar to the one that I have picked out. Thanks.

Receiver: Amazon.com: Kenwood KDC-252U In-Dash USB/CD Receiver: Car Electronics

Mono amp for subs: Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate Prime R500-1 500-Watt Mono Amplifier: Car Electronics

Subs (two of them): Amazon.com: Kicker 10C124 Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer 4 SVC (Black): Car Electronics

Sub box: Amazon.com: R/T 770 Enclosure Series 12-Inch Dual Sealed Bass Speaker Box: Car Electronics

4 way amp: Amazon.com: Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel 300 Watts Amplifier: Electronics

Component speakers (pair): Amazon.com: Polk Audio DB6501 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component System (Pair, Silver): Car Electronics

Component speakers (I believe that this is a pair of speakers, but I'm not sure): Amazon.com: JBL GTO608C 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component System: Car Electronics

Some poly fill for the sub box: Amazon.com: Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber, White, 1 Bag, 16-Ounce: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.