• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Come and get it sale. Adcom 2535, Bic H100 & Swan Diva 4.1's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Products:
Swan Diva 4.1 Floorstanding Speakers.
Review here:
Product Review

I purchased the Swans from a member here. Here is his for sale link a couple years ago:
Swan Diva 4.1 - Audioholics Home Theater Forums

These can be bi-amped.​

BIC (Acoustech) H100 12" Powered Subwoofer.
Info here:
Amazon.com: Acoustech H-100 Cinema Series 500-Watt Front-Firing Subwoofer, High-Gloss Black: Electronics

This subwoofer is an EXCELLENT value even at the full retail price.​

Adcom GFA-2535 4 Channel Amplifier:
Great amp. Can be used as a 4 channel or 3 channel by bridging channel B.
4x90 @ 4 ohm; 4x60 @ 8ohm. 200w bridged @ 8ohm.
Manual here:
http://www.adcom-usa.com/userguides/gfa-2535-ug.pdf

Reason why I'm selling:

We're looking to move. The less I have to deal with, the happier I am. I lOVE this gear and I really do want to keep it but I also don't want to deal with it during the move. Kind of a catch 22. If this gear doesn't sell it won't hurt my feelings.

Condition:
Swans are in 9/10 shape. Excellent condition.

BIC is at least 8/10. Top needs a polish to shine it up but otherwise it's in great condition.

Adcom has some scratches on top. 7/10.

Price/Location:
Local pick up only @ 35603 (Decatur, Alabama).

$180 for the BIC.
$400 for the Swans (pair).
$225 for the Adcom.

If you want it all, I'll do it for $750.

I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meet someone if they'd like any of the above.

f you have any questions please email me at:
hardisj @ gmail . com

Pictures:

Swan:
3d5cb0a6.jpg

1c7d5dc4.jpg

ce75e0f7.jpg

BIC:
508eae2f.jpg

86073903.jpg

b0e2afab.jpg

9d7f7127.jpg

Adcom:
fddaca49.jpg

619f1757.jpg

Gonna bump this for the amp.

I'm willing to ship the adcom amp.

I'm asking $200 + actual shipping. You'll see it on e-bay, in apparently a bit worse aesthetic condition than mine, for $254 shipped. I will promise, if you're within the CONUS, I'll beat that price. No more than $250 shipped for mine. I'll eat anything in shipping over $50.

Here's the current ebay item:
Adcom GFA-2535 Multi-Channel Power Amplifier AMP 2 DUAL | eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.