Combined UV+IR Filtering Glass (UK)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sweet. Just what may be required, and they do lenses and lens holders too. BTW did you see any prices or is it an email job. Best bit is they are 15mins away from me!.

Ok Just got off the phone to them. REALLY helpful guy.
Toughened 50mm Dia IR heat filter 4mm thick £15.00
Toughened 50mm Dia IR heat filter 3mm thick £20.00
3mm Enhanced aluminium FS mirror 96% reflective, 350mm x 250mm £40.00
6mm Enhanced aluminium FS mirror 96% reflective, 350mm x 250mm £45.00 also in 1mm (eeek!) or any size upto 1m x 1m
AND they do Fresnal lenses too. The guy (sorry I did not get his name), said that they were NOT optical designers, so don`t expect them to source all the components for you to work with each other.

Point Taken. BTW why don`t we have a sticky JUST for sourced material, moderated and changed as suppliers go under or get bought out ETC. Topics obviously: Optics, Designs and Lighting, with ANY off topic posts deleted, I.E. waffle about the PJ you have built and its bye bye post, but mention the company you sourced components from and its OK

I reacon general mods would be covered in broad by the main forum, but mods to a product to make it useable to us in PJ form would be under the main group. I.E. a mod for a light source like such `xxxx lamp from xyz company when taken apart like thus to get MH transformer and bulb`, ETC. would go under `light source companys`, whereas obviously a Lilliput 7`` from xyz company would go under LCD Suppliers.

Or was I miss reading your post completely?
The main problem and best bit about The DiyAudio forums is their size. If you have read the above post by Pinkmouse, the problem is shown as duplicated material and topics, but the forums are excellent, and the best I have seen anywhere on the net. Keep up the good work Pinkmouse and Co.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.