• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Christmas 2023 seasons greetings!

To all past, present and future Aspen members, and all forum members:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Let us hope that 2024 is a good year despite the negative vibes we see in eastern Europe and the Middle East.
So far Oz has been rain drenched, particularly in Far North Queensland, and even a few bushfires.
One thing never changes; we are all addicted to audio and the virus corrupts most our waking days!!

Oh, to be on the edge.........

Hugh Dean
Aspen

Reactions: 3 users
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Hugh and Aspen family Members.
Hope 2024 to be good to all of us.
Virus is showing up many parts of the world. so take care of health . enjoy the music with the health.
I am waiting for a long time patiently to write a mail to you Hugh. Soon will do it.

taxoffice.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Happy New Year to all reading this forum!!
Should be some very interesting international events happening this - most of them somewhat worrying.
Zman has put up a single spash page on the website; we are rebuilding it to reflect the latest offerings, being the Titan 125 and the Maya 200, no other products at this stage, I think this covers most of the market.
Hot in the antipodes, cold in the northern hemisphere. I hope that earthquake in Japan does not damage, same for Iceland.

I am really enjoying my amp work these days, I really feel I have wonderful products at last. And I have plenty of stock too!
Good health to all for 2024,

Hugh

Reactions: 1 users
Happy New Year, Hugh and all the forum members!

I bought my first amp from Hugh back in 2007, and I've never looked back. First I had the LF55. Mono blocks that I build together with my father who has now passed away. Then I bought the NAKSA 70 IN 2013, and later the first version of the MAYA in 2018. I have always enjoyed these amps and they have been a staple in my system for almost 17 years now.

I always appreciate the unparalleled customer service, the passion for music and the musings that Hugh provides.

The current state of the world is more unsecure than ever. My heart goes out to all those who suffer. I find comfort in the music. Right now it's -17 degrees celsius outside. And Australia has +30. We are in different places, but still connected through the passion for audio.

I wish you all the best for 2024 🙏