• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Chipamp LM1875 boards + PSU boards

Things you have for sale.
I have for sale LM1875 chipamp boards + psu boards 8chanels + 2 additional psu boards + LM1875 chips 8pcs.

35EUR

Payment by paypall+papall fee+ shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_173531.jpg
    IMG_20211114_173531.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Is the OP trying to sell "2.1 kit with Chinese 2030A" ? No!
Can u find the exact items (the OP is trying to sell) "there" for the price you are advertising?
The answer is NO!
Then please , stop getting involved in all the threads if you have nothing constructive to say!

Reactions: 1 user
@NareshBrd
have seen both fake and genuine LM1875 ICs. If that matters finish of genuine IC is excellent (Probably build quality/internal process of IC too). One thing I noticed is fake LM1875s have comparatively thin flexible legs. Pictures of internals of fake IC is posted by me on Indian forum. My guess is the die of fake ones are smallers inside. Not sure.

Most of your recommednations point to cheaper fake ICs and quite often to another direction/alternative. In a way its like saying "no no you dont need this". Even frugal DIYer like me can afford genuine LM1875s. This is a hobby and people like to spend as per their budget, liking and choice. Genuine parts makes it even better.

I have gone through Youtube videos and web where LM and TDA IC were measured and compared and decided on LM1875. I couldnt find Jbaus LM1875 measurements. This is just one of stopgap DIY while I look to build another amp after completing LM1875.
Hope you take this in good spirit.
regards.

Reactions: 1 users