New Issue can't pay my support : cannot be purchased at the moment

A new issue that has not yet been assigned a status
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
The link works for me. Maybe it was a one-off timeout?

Screenshot from 2022-06-13 22-34-45.png

Joined 2016
Paid Member
ok it turns out I should drink more coffee. I was supposing I need to renew my payment to remove the adds, but I'm already a per-year subscriber with auto-subscription, this is why I couldn't buy it again... me dumb. I saw the advertisement can be turned off in my preference, this fixed my initial issue. So this is solved and thx you for helping !

Reactions: 1 user
I found the donation page and was able to choose any of the options and successfully purchase the one I wanted.

Suggestion to the site overlords: make the link to the donation page much more obvious, like, right in the main menu under the logo banner instead of buried in our profile. I never visit my own profile, and had forgotten the ability to donate even existed until I saw this thread. I then had to search to figure out where to donate. As they say in business: too much customer friction. Maybe (quite possible) I'm just that oblivious. In any case, please help us oblivious and unaware people by making the link (and fact that we can donate) more obvious : )

Reactions: 1 user