• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Canare L-4E6S raw pro audio cable, 24AWG, 4 cond, 6mm, ~108m

Things you have for sale.
Yes, very helpful, in fact here's an interesting bit:

MARKETPLACE AND VENDORS BAZAAR RULES​

These rules apply to any members of our commercial sector as well as anyone promoting anything on diyAudio. Repeated violations of these rules will result in termination of your account and all your threads without hesitation.

• No promotion or sale of products infringing trademarks, regardless of the country of origin of the trademark.
  • Only one thread per vendor in the Vendors Bazaar
  • No thread “bumping” in the Vendors Bazaar

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop: This is not the VB, but the swap meet. However we do encourage as few treads per seller as possible and discourage excessive bumping.

Let us now return to the topic. Any more OT will result in thread bans or thread closure.

Reactions: 1 user
Great cable, used it for around 25 years, still have a lot of it in storage. I have used it for singe ended and balanced running as high as 20 volt balanced through it in home and car audio up to $25k car audio systems. I started using it after learning of a comparison using fairly low connectors and the very best lab equipment against super high end audio cables and there was so little difference no one could possibly ever hear it. I will never spend more on interconnects I make myself using it.

Good luck with the sale.

Rick

Reactions: 1 user