Cadence ZRS C5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Someone has a reference or photo of the driver card that uses this amplifier since they arrived at the workshop without it. I appreciate the help to at least see if I have any similar in the workshop that works for you and to take the repair

Attachments

• IMG-20190529-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20190529-WA0034.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 133
Good afternoon Perry,

I annoy you again with this amplifier since I feel that the fault is in the driver board, the output transistors get hot I can not tell you how many degrees because I have nothing to measure the temperature but the touch with the fingers can not be touched because Burn I changed the ir21844s and the tl072 that were absent in the card I had there is oscillation in the output transistors, I measured all the resistances in the gate of the mosfet and they are in the correct value. What do you suggest me to review I thank you since I don't have much experience with class d amplifiers.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Correct Perry everyone gets hot the same, I told you that I put them in their heatsink thinking that it was normal because they were working and in the test with 1 ohm load the tvs diode and 3 mosfet of the output were burned, now I mounted the new transistors again including the rectifier diode but only when connected outside the chassis just activates the relay, the output mosfet heats up

Well actually that board I took it from another amplifier I had to spare but it needed the ir21844 and the tl072 I installed it and I tested the amplifier with that board and it turned on well, the amplifier originally came without the conducting board and with the source burned, I repaired the source but now I have the problem with the outputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.