bypass caps for bypassing mylar caps?

I just purchased a pair of Polk Audio monitor 7 speakers which say the use mylar caps in their crossovers. I thought about purchasing some of each, .01 and .1 mf dayton film and foil caps to bypass the original mylars. does this seem like it would be worth doing? if so, is there maybe other choices of brand than the daytons and maybe other mf values that would be better without upsetting the crossovers? Thanks! :)