Burning Amp 2021 - Oct 16 & 17th, Fort Mason SF

Quick question;

I can’t afford to go to San Francisco and since for the past 1.5 years the whole planet has been communicating via MS Team, Zoom, etc are the organizer planning on broadcasting this very unique event for every DIY addict to see ? I’d love to see and listen to the presenters. A fee would be more than welcome.

Is it doable?

Thanks
Eric

e_fortier:

Don't fly to San Francisco - the entire event is online only this year. There are multiple posts about that in this thread, which you seem to have missed. For example:
Burning Amp 2021 - Oct 16 & 17th, Fort Mason SF

You must purchase a ticket in advance for US$10 to view the live talks, but some videos may be posted online sometime after the show.

Online events.

For me the appeal of Burning amp is the ability to be in the same space with true masters. As much as i want to be involved I can't bring myself to actually do it. I'll probably buy a ticket, and catch up with you all when we can meet in person again. For me Burning Amp Festival was a life changing event. A spiritual pilgrimage which I take very seriously. In sitting with my thoughts for a long time, I concluded that the spiritual lift I get from being in community with the doers and builders will not be possible via Zoom. If you're feeling the same way you're not alone. Keep building, keep learning and honing your skills. Theres a energetic void that can't sustain. I'll see you all again in person, when the time is right, and I'll have lots of cool new stuff to show off.
Until then, stay grounded friends.

Hi Everyone,

For those attending the Burning Amp event this weekend, be mindful that the link to the Zoom event is in your
Burning Amp Eventbrite Order Confirmation email as Tom has said; however the link to the Zoom call is at the very bottom of your confirmation email, under the Additional Information page. If you don't scroll all the way down in your Mail app, you may not see this third "page", so be sure to check scroll to the bottom of the confirmation email for the page containing the link.

Attendees need to click the link in that email to complete their advance registration via Zoom's web page to obtain the actual link to the Zoom call, once they've registered.

Last edited:
the link to the Zoom call is at the very bottom of your confirmation email, under the Additional Information page. If you don't scroll all the way down in your Mail app, you may not see this third "page", so be sure to check scroll to the bottom of the confirmation email for the page containing the link.

Ah, that's the key. I'm conditioned to expect garbage at the bottom of emails and didn't go that far lol.

BTW, I'm unable to select an option for ACA (on Eventbrite).

Attachments

• ACA.png
    ACA.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 262
Yes, because, IIRC, it's not in that particular email. It's in the confirmation email from EventBrite you got right after purchasing your ticket.

You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find the link to Zoom to then advance register, and then obtain the actual link to the event.

Last edited: