Burn in time for Solen Caps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK you all have proved your point. I am as skeptical about a lot of this stuff when people swear they can hear marked difference between parts in their systems. I started listening to my first half baked system in the 50's. I have only owned 5 or 6 different kinds of speakers in that time. When I change something in my system I will change back and forth between the changed component to evaluate the pluses and minuses' of each, it is all a subtle change for the most part. Some times I can do this for a period of two months, just to keep my head out of it. I do not know what has happened, but I have the best, almost 3D sound stage in my life. The position and clarity of individual voices or instruments are amazing. I am very thankful that I have experienced this an I hope that some of you can get there too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.