Brand Loyalty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, he has WANTED Technics models listed - This is an opportunity to flog off some old UNWANTED Technics stuff, for fun and profit. :D

Jocko, he's from the country about 4 hours drive down south from here - seems there is not much to do in Albany on weeknights!.
BTW - We don't have cane toads on this side of the country, but we do have good wines and seafood and fresh air and wide open spaces, and a healthy DIY crowd. W.A.R. audio http://www.warco.com.au/awar.htm is doing some pretty good stuff.

Regards, Eric.

The Rack

Hey I want one of those racks. My accumulation of DIY amps is assumming critical mass and if I even whisper the word speaker my wife get her "Lorana Bobbit" look on her face. By the way.....
I image most sane people would have the same reaction to any of us as we do to Mr. Technics. Not only that, but he appears to be having fun without worrying which capacitors to use.

H.H.

Re: The Rack

Harry, you really ought to keep your scissors in the locked gun cabinet. :)

HarryHaller said:
.......her "Lorana Bobbit" look ....... . ....... he appears to be having fun without worrying which capacitors to use.H.H.
Yeah, or which " .....heavy duty OFC cable " to use.
And heck, he was likely GIVEN most of that gear.
"Never mind the quality, feel the width !".

Eric.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.