• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RJM, some things are better left un-posted...

Rhys, one eats what he cooks.
no one is trying to claim money and goods simultaneously. until PA confirms he has EVERYTHING needed to supply ALL orders that are still unresolved YOU are held responsible for not supplying goods you collected money for. you may send PA a photo of the package with his address on it and a photo of the packed content. it will take some heat off you once he confirms. but again, until PA confirms he is able to deliver everything you are held responsible.
I personally will withdraw all claims once I have EXACTLY what I ordered, not a second earlier.

So is it safe to say that:

1 - on Monday a Fedex transaction will take place to send a box to PA, assuming PA to receive later in the week

2 - the box will contain everybody's items and not be empty

3 - a packing list be included to list everybody and their list of items so PA will not be blindly guided

ljk11 said:
So is it safe to say that:

1 - on Monday a Fedex transaction will take place to send a box to PA, assuming PA to receive later in the week

2 - the box will contain everybody's items and not be empty

3 - a packing list be included to list everybody and their list of items so PA will not be blindly guided

1. Yes, fedex are due to pickup today.

2. The box contains parts and pcb's for everything outstanding.

3. I will be composing a list and sending it to PA via email.

Rhys,
When you get all of this group buy stuff completed your life will be back to boring again. I sure hope you decide to do some work on the PGA2310 volume controller. A nice balanced unit for the output of an Aleph P1.7
Just thought I would change the tempo of this thread to a very positive one.

Aside from Bob Ellis I do not know of many who took on such a large group buy task as this. PCB's and components. Bob at least had a few teenage kids helping out.

Have a nice weekend Tad

rhys did some sabotage to the wiki with again fooling PA concerning the sending. We were about to letting rhys catched by the police but now there is a last countdown ticking. But I guess we have to do the hard tour, cause no word from rhys.

still crossing fingers for a acceptable end.
s.

the higher the expectations, the deeper the disappointment...
I again strongly suggest that instead of posting use all other means to prove Rhys how serious we are in obtaining our goods and the right to safely hold group buys. if you feel inconvenient turning to the police claim your rights at your credit card company. I'm sure Rhys will finally realize the only way to drop the pressure, pun intended, is to do what he had to do in the first place - send the orders. ALL of it.
UK residents, I believe for you the police IS a viable tool even for relatively low sums. do consider that. you can even just call to consult them. you may find it is easier than expected.
If no package left Rhys residence yesterday, you should all be totally convinced by now the only way is to take a real action (or give it up, but then for your own sake I hope you don't have mirrors in your home in which you will be looking at yourself rationalizing your softness).
Of course, if a package with real stuff did leave, we are on the right direction, but do remember not all is included in it and no slack should appear before all is sorted out.

Rhys his own ultimate deadline is approaching quickly as he psoted a few weeks ago:

Hi All, In an earlier post, i said i wasnt going to try and defend myself any longer. I have been prepaing stuff to go out, behind the scenes. All i ask for, is for you to give me until the 25th of July. This is my personal absaloute deadline for this group buy, if everything has not arrived by this date then by all means it is acceptable to take legal action against me, its not like im going to hide anywhere.

I am finding it very hard to progress with this group buy, the people who are giving me abuse, if you want to take this over then you are welcome, i will send you a big box with everything in, via courier tomrrow morning (or tonight if possible), along with postage money, followed by the names and addresses of people that parts and boards must be sent to. Infact, anyone is welcome.

Im really not out to steal, il admit, its my inability to get things done.

Also, please do not post my personal address and contact details on the forum, this is totally unacceptable without my consent. This can be seen as a potential danger to me and my family.

Just to make some of you happy, once this is sorted, i will be leaving Diyaudio.

So Rhys please read yor own post again and make sure you don't fail !!!!

I've just finished one of the bpa300 pcb. is there any simple way to adjust the three trims?
I hope you receive the boards soon, i fell alone building this amplifier.
I had to buy some components without waiting to receive them from Rhys.

thanks

Attachments

• img_51412.jpg
    img_51412.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 186
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.