• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Rhysh,

i sent you payment for 5 PCB on 19/3/2009 but still no news from you!!! i also sent you all the details when you requested, but still no news...
You always say boards are ready to be sent, you will send them tomorrow...next week....????? when will you send mine boards?

regards,
Boris

kraljmatjaz said:
Hello Rhysh,

i sent you payment for 5 PCB on 19/3/2009 but still no news from you!!! i also sent you all the details when you requested, but still no news...
You always say boards are ready to be sent, you will send them tomorrow...next week....????? when will you send mine boards?

regards,
Boris

Hi Boris, Are you talking about your second set here? Am i right to belive your first set arrived?

I can guarentee you a shipping date of 26/05/09.

rhysh said:
I belive there are 3 out of 10 kits still to be received richard. I think people dont realise that its only the people without their stuff that are posting / getting in touch. Everyone else keeps quiet, so it actually looks like nothing has ever arrived.
I emailed you my personal info 3 days ago for you to investigate but haven't received any reply since then. Any update to my PC3 kit?

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
rhysh said:
I belive there are 3 out of 10 kits still to be received richard. I think people dont realise that its only the people without their stuff that are posting / getting in touch. Everyone else keeps quiet, so it actually looks like nothing has ever arrived.

It's nice to hear from you, though it's a pity you couldn't have responded to my earlier emails instead.

Everyone who paid for kits back in March should have got them by now, or got their money back, or heard an detailed explanation from you as to why things were delayed and what the situation was. No excuses for anything less.

Please close your s11 storefront and stop taking orders until this is sorted out.

Richard

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
On the original wiki 5 people opted for full kits.

Of those five people

Confirm did not receive yet:
||lancer||4||Singapore|| (shipped May 8th)
||kffern||2||Australia|| (shipped May 23rd)

Unconfirmed:
||northernsky||2||Italy||
||enzedone||2||New Zealand|| (had not received as of May 8th)
||noelectrix||2||Germany||

These are all people who had paid you for boards in February of this year, and 3 months later are still waiting.

No one has received a kit as far as I know.

I also paid you for a set of boards. I also have not received anything, not even an email telling me how much to pay you for the parts you were to send with the boards.

In fairness one person of three who just ordered boards got theirs on May 8th. I don't know about the other two.

The record basically speaks for itself.

Again, please close your storefront and stop taking orders until you sort this out.

Rhysh

I cant send evertyhing on one day. I can try to get yours out tomrrow aswell yes. I dont want to guarantee more then what i can actually achieve.

Unfortunately, your response is JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH Rhysh, be so kind as to be definite about my boards being sent tomorrow. No one asked you to get everything sent in one day - on the oher hand you did not specifically ask for a 1 year turnover time!

I will be marking this on my calendar tomorrow and allowing two weeks (14 days for delivery). Thereafter, I will be reporting the transaction relating to this group buy as Fraudulent and handing it over to my credit card collections as a demand for refund. They can refund me and pursue you, if they so choose.

I joined this forum for personal education, sharing knowledge and an enjoyment of audio experimentation, not to engage in email pingpongs and demands of any sort. I too, like many others are impressed by your knowledge on this forum.

Let's not allow healthy respect degrade into resentment or disrespect, unfortunately, the latter may already be seeping through.

Sorry to confuse. The response that will show from nkolisnyk, was actually posted from me. We both work in the same place and he was still logged in and I forgot to check.

So to clarify a post will show up regarding a phonoclone kit shipping with a tube buffered gainclone kit and some problems with that. That is from me Ryan (yan6) accidentally posted on nkolisnyks account (Nick)

sorry to confuse

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.