• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
rhysh said:

I am fully aware of the situation. I have filed claims with the postal service and ordering a new set of PCB's.

There has been a problem in one post office where i sent a big batch of boards. The postal service are trying to tell me the packages are still in my city, but they dont know where.

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, but the bpa300 thread is huge and I may have missed it:

Are you setting up another group buy?

If so, please put me on the list for four (4) boards.

m

warp_foo said:

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, but the bpa300 thread is huge and I may have missed it:

Are you setting up another group buy?

If so, please put me on the list for four (4) boards.

m

I have updated the wiki to reflect 16 boards. (Enough sets for four pairs) I have also ordered four drv134 boards off of the s11audio website. Any chance I can get all of the boards shipped in one package?

If not, no worries. Just thought I'd ask...

Mike

HIPCHECK said:
Rhysh

Do you have enough of the resistors to send out replacement for round 1 and round 2? I know I sent a few hundred but I really did not count how many.

Let me know please, also I have not seen any pcb's yet.

Steve

Steve, im not sure how many i have left, but i think i will need 150 total for the second group buy. I may have 50 or so left over.

Your pcbs's are still here as i have a little somthing in return for the resistors. Dont bother buying any capacitors for this build, i have some nice black gates for you ;). Also the 10uf Film Cap, i have somthing rather nice for you.

WOW, I will really be tickled as I have never before thought about getting a black gate cap! Please count how many resistors you have, and when you close this group buy let me know how many you will need total also. I do have some more I could donate for this group buy.

:)
I received the boards today......14 weeks later.....but thanks. (The second shipping). I now you had your problems on this group buy but you worked hard to have it done finally. Also received a nice part list.
I'm sure next round will be better.

I edited the wiki for my boards.
Thanks again rhysh.

Also thanks to HIPCHECK for the resistors.

PierreG said:
:)
I received the boards today......14 weeks later.....but thanks. I now you had your problems on this group buy but you worked hard to have it done finally. Also received a nice part list.
I'm sure next round will be better.

I edited the wiki for my boards.
Thanks again rhysh.

Also thanks to HIPCHECK for the resistors.

PierreG, Glad to hear the boards are finally with you, despite one set is still lost somwhere! The customs labels are backdated as i wrote about 50 at the time. ;). If the other set ever does turn up, let me know. Good luck with your build!

kraljmatjaz said:
I'm starting to collect materials for the B300.
First problem, how big heatsink do i need?
I'd like to use one of the following www.hifi2000.it cases:
http://www.modushop.biz/ecommerce/cat077.php?n=2#2

The heatrsinks are 400x80x40 mm, do you think they are enough?

Next problem will be soldering the SMD components...but this is part fo the fun :mad:

Regards,
Boris

I used the 2U 300mm version per monoblock. It was a tight fit for the power supply but the heatsinks didnt even get too hot. On my next BPA300 build i will be using that case again.

The SMD components are easy, no matter what people tell you, dont use a very small tip!

R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.