• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Box of small heatsinks for sale (80 total)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Packages will be placed in the mail tomorrow morning to the following:

Dagwood...8
ra7...8
jpak ...8
ichiban...8

I'm going to send 2 to a pm corespondent. This leaves us with 28 sinks.

From post #56 I conclude djn no longer needs sinks. This leaves us with the "interest" list being:

necplusultra….8
neb001….4
randytsuch….4
beeah…3-6
oneplustwo...8 Note you are in the "bump" position. You'll get all that remain.

beeah, please review and clarify your needs.

Please message me (e-mail preferred) and I will respond with payment instructions.

Last edited:
beeah has confirmed interest in 6 and sent payment. Thanks.

necplusultra has confirmed and has pm.

I must wait for others to confirm before we know how many 1+2 gets...looks like 6...

unixdeveloper has expressed interest...doesn't look good however, we'll see...

Last edited:
oneplustwo...I have your money...I need your address...;)
W. Ellis...I need your address

I have wanted to state something publicly. I felt it was best to wait for the sinks to be assigned. I have told each of the participants in my message to you. jrenkin was so kind to donate the sinks for this distribution. When he let me know of his plan I replied with my need to send him something for his effort. He refused.
jrenkin has made this forum better through his generosity. Remember that...and do more of the same in your dialog & dealings with everyone here. This effort has allowed me to fulfill a 3 point credo I apply to this forum and life.

We are all in this together
There is plenty to go around
There is no need to keep score.

I would enjoy hearing what your plans are for your sinks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.