Bluetooth speaker retrofit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I just came across this thread. Have there been any new chipset releases since the last post in this thread? I don't have access to a full woodshop anymore, and I'm considering converting a (not completely horrible) center channel speaker into a mono speaker to take over the audio for a new bluetooth enabled tv I have. Are there any readymade soundbars that would be a better option? Alternatively, are there a pair of bluetooth active speakers that arent completely horrible sounding? The only pair of commercial speakers I have found interesting recently are the JBL reference studio monitors (with their homless tweeters) and the Presonus S8. It seems like the S8 could really benefit from bluetooth sonically, allowing it to remove an analog to digital conversion out of the process.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.