Bluebell Audio

Message me in private all his info
I’ll send him a email and explain how it would be in his best interests to do as I ask of him and to take care of his customers
I will remind him about the old saying
{ The Power Of The Pen [emoji996] }
I have over 200 relatives over in Germany and I’m sure I could send them a notes or two and have them bombard him with a lot of negative attention

I just sent this to him as I don’t have a dog in the game. I just want you guys to get what you paid for and for him
Not to go bankrupt
Here’s a copy of what I sent him

Hello sir
My name is Carl hess and I’m over in the states, I just wanted to let you know that there are about 10 persons about to serve you with papers to sue you in court
I just thought I would give you the heads up so maybe you can fulfill these back orders
They are doing everything they can to tell their side of what’s going on Things like you not answering your phone and replying to your voice mail, and not replying to any emails from them, they have gone as far as sending you a email under a different name to build a amp and you say you can and will do the builds. Please sir. Get this handled ASAP. If you like I will work with you to get all the names and the invoice numbers and any other info. Your looking at close to over 100.000us dollars in law suits against you
Bluebell has had a great name for many years and it would hurt the custom build audio world more the you can fathom
You can email me at carlthess@icloud.com
Or call me in the USA at 321-262-9458
I don’t know the code for my country for calling
Please answer me so I can post this for you on the fourm. I don’t want to see you go under for these problems
Thank you sir for your time

Carl Hess
carlthess@yahoo.com
carlthess@icloud.com

Well done.

I just got a phone call from Phil, he sent my parts out 36 hours ago and they are on their way to my house this morning. Why he didn't tell me this I do not know...

The fact remains that in the 4 years since placing this order I have had a car crash, brain injury, two nervous breakdowns and a complete mind and body transformation. The guy who built tube amps here is long gone. Phil asked if I had a pen to take down the tracking number and I said "No, I'm currently bench pressing my own bodyweight in the gym." lol

Let me know if and when you get it
Guys I can reach out to him again, he has not emailed me back but looks like my email may be helpful in a small way
If you guys can give me a list of names and products that are still outstanding
I then can pass it to him and I will include my friends esquire signature in with the email
AKA. My attorney. Lol

That's good news Thommy, although nothing for me yet.

Dan
May I ask you a question?
Can you tell me what, when and where
About your order with bluebell !
What did you order and from who and what’s the website name or what’s the phone number that you called?
I have a lot of information that I’ve collected about the real bluebell audio company and I would like to see any information that you or anyone else has about a order they have not received
Thanks
Carl

Yeah he was pretty sick for quite a while but is getting better. Won't go into any more details in public but I have spoken to him this week.

Considering his condition he may well just be dealing with existing customers and loose ends, and not engaging in any new business for the time being.

Tommy I would like to ask you the same questions I just asked Dan
Please fill me in on anything you knew about

Ok people let’s put out some facts here
Bluebellaudio.UK. Is a fake. Scammers and have stole the name of bluebell and there are a few people who have been robbed from this Facebook site
The real Bluebell audio is at bluebellaudio.com. NOT .UK
Phil is alive and well and has nothing to do with the thieving scum bag of Bluebell UK
He is the one and only owner of bluebellaudio.com and he only makes and sells transformers , he did sell cases but no longer does. He sells Hammond transformers and makes custom ones
He called from from Scotland and I’m in Orlando Florida and we talked for close to one hour. He is a very nice man and is very upset about what is going on and just wants the fake bluebell to go away and get his good name back
Now as for the amp someone has talked about
Yes 2 years ago he did agree to build a tube amp and the guy placed a deposit on it, Phil has finished this sample and has tried to contact the gentleman about paying the remainder balance of the rent he is on able to get a hold of them in and gets no replies from him so for the backstabbing talk of him stealing the guys money is untrue I have seen the documents about this build and deposit that was made on it from the conversations Phill and I have I’m leaning on his side and I’ve seen this happen many many times so if people think that they are legitimately purchased something from Bluebell Audio.com please go to that website and reach out to Phil. But if you did any transactions with the guy who has the bluebell audio .UK on Facebook then you’ve been scammed and Phil as nothing to do with this stuff. Phil has an idea of who this man is but I will not post that info
So please guys get with me though message
And let’s get to the bottom of this crap
Phil has been doing this type of work for over 20 years and he did sell other parts for the diy persons and after time he felt is was to much to keep up with all the cheap stuff out there so he stoped selling everything buy transformers and a very few cases
I hope this helps
I have two guys in my crosshairs and I will be watching you two. So stop your childish games and grow up