• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BLACK GATE Capacitors for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No, I have given some very reasonable offers and haven't heard back. He does not have any price in mind or a price list of sorts and is very slow to respond. I would like to know too if anyone has had any luck with actually making a purchase here. I keep looking at this thread hopefully waiting but I am starting to think it is bogus.

I have ordered some caps and recieved them. They arrived promptly and well packed so I am happy I have attached a picture of the delivered goods.

Note: The discerning viewer will notice that the legs of some caps have been soldered, this was agreed beforehand and those caps claimed to be new were indeed unsoldered.

Attachments

• P1010896.jpg
    P1010896.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 258
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.