• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

BIG Transformer Covers - Where to Find?

Hello all,

I'm looking to get some transformer covers to conceal the BIG power transformers in the 833C monos I'm building. The covers would need to be 11"W x 6"D x 8"H to cover the Hammond 733A and Hammond 369KX PTs.

Anyone know a source for something that size? I couldn't find one on the web.

Anyone know a custom manufacturer who will make those?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.