Big Audio Dynamite

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Patrick Bateman said:
They sound fabulous. [/URL]

I think there would be a few posters over at AudioAsylum that would actually be disappointed to hear that. ;)

I followed some discussions a while back over on the hi eff asylum, before things got silly and personal (which they often seem to do there). People argued about the Summa, but nobody seemed to have heard them. I've followed some of your projects, so I give your reports some real credence.

What are you powering those with?

Sheldon

Sheldon said:

I think there would be a few posters over at AudioAsylum that would actually be disappointed to hear that. ;)

I followed some discussions a while back over on the hi eff asylum, before things got silly and personal (which they often seem to do there). People argued about the Summa, but nobody seemed to have heard them. I've followed some of your projects, so I give your reports some real credence.

What are you powering those with?

Sheldon

There are several reviews of the Summas posted on my web site. You should direct the "Asylum" folks to those reviews. And point out that I had never met or talked to a single one of those reviewers prior to their coming to my home. And as the Asylum folks will appreciate (I refuse to go there anymore because of the rude people), they didn't like my speakers because I am such a nice guy.

gedlee said:
There are several reviews of the Summas posted on my web site. You should direct the "Asylum" folks to those reviews. And point out that I had never met or talked to a single one of those reviewers prior to their coming to my home. And as the Asylum folks will appreciate (I refuse to go there anymore because of the rude people), they didn't like my speakers because I am such a nice guy.

I don't go there much either. I check out the tube DIY forum some. Some good folks in both, but the quality varies widely, and some of the subjectivists insist on forwarding hypothesis and generalizations that are questionable (to say the least), but apparently cannot be questioned. Leads to many pointless arguments.

Sheldon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.