Bay Area, California Get Together?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Everyone, I'd love to have a get together at my house sometime this summer, I live in San Ramon, anyone in the area interested?

I could demo any of the speakers I've built and you'd be welcome to bring anything you'd like as well, I have a dedicated audio room and a stack of amps and miniDSP that we could play with as well. Also fun to compare what I've done with speakers you've build or have.

I'll be posting this on a few other forums as well, would love to meet other enthusiasts in the area!

Thanks,
Javad

Thanks Javad, i would love that. My speakers are about 160lb each so hard to bring them along, but was seriously hoping some other folks could listen to them and give some feedback, let me see.

But i can bring along my NCORE400 amps. Also if this is after a few weeks a DIY ESS9018 MC DAC.

Thanks Javad, i would love that. My speakers are about 160lb each so hard to bring them along, but was seriously hoping some other folks could listen to them and give some feedback, let me see.

But i can bring along my NCORE400 amps. Also if this is after a few weeks a DIY ESS9018 MC DAC.

Sounds great! If you want to borrow a truck and haul them up you're more than welcome :)

Lemme get some more people interested and we can get some dates throwing around, realistically later in June or July/

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.