basic wiring for t-amps HELP!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

i am new to DIYAudio and new to modding stuff. got some t-amps and have been WAY impressed! now i want to stick 2 in a box together, add caps and a new pot...

i have 2 questions -

when i fit the rca connections can i wire them up so i have ONE set of RCAs connected to TWO t-amps so that i can have one t-amp to power each speaker?(..or would it sound better to split the high and low frequencies and have one drive bass woofers and one drive the high?)

the one thing i can't find threads on is the two little brown things soldered between the speaker outs(ahh there's nothing like a working knowledge of electronics....and this is NOTHING like....)
can these be profitably upgraded(i'm tempted by the easy soldering!) and if so, what with?

thanks to all - motherone et al, you know who you are - who have posted knowledge that has brought me this far

i've built a pair of IPL ribbon transmission lines and can do some very basic soldering and would really appreciate some help

thanks
miles488@hotmail.com:smash:

thanks nuuk

LOVE decibel dungeon!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your advice...still interested in what those caps between speaker outs do...does anyone know?

i'll be ordering stuff over the next days and hope to start playing this weekend:smash:

but for tonight the bi-amped standards sound way better than they should thru some mordaunt shorts and i will be listening to counting crows and other stuff and dreaming of what they WILL sound like!

thanks again Nuuk:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.