• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bang & Olufsen 8002 Turntable

I purchased this table in 2010, and while it's served me well since, the time for a change has come. It works without a hitch. The main board has been recapped, the tonearm carriage servo motor belt replaced, and the carriage rails cleaned and re-lubed. Cosmetically, the table is in very nice shape, with just a few small marks here and there, including one on the front rosewood piece.

Some background on the 8002.

$550. Local pick-up in Northern NJ.

I'll include an MMC2 cartridge. I had it rebuilt--new suspension, sapphire cantilever and nude line contact diamond--however, the stylus met an unfortunate end, and the cart currently needs to be re-tipped.

Beogram 8002-5.jpg Beogram 8002-4.jpg Beogram 8002-3.jpg Beogram 8002-2.jpg Beogram 8002-1.jpg