• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BA-3 Preamp for sale

It's time. I must sell everything. Today I am listing the BA-3 Pre. Like mosts of you I build for myself and have done my level best to create something worth keeping "forever". Oh well, I must move to another country and cannot keep almost anything. Here is a chance to hear a nice one without the expense of time.

I do like that the "warmth" can be adjusted but set it to "neutral" in the end. Funny again, how things go. If you think it pretty, cool, I am told my "dancer" has a strange hairdo, it is taken from an Art Deco figurine. Art is so subjective :). $400. I can ship anywhere and I will pack it well but I cannot guarantee it gets through the gorillas to you in good condition. Think of it as parts.

Attachments

• BA3 front dim light.jpg
    BA3 front dim light.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 112
  • BA3 pre dancer close.jpg
    BA3 pre dancer close.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 106
  • tempImageo9Gm6R.gif
    tempImageo9Gm6R.gif
    700.8 KB · Views: 120
  • BA3 build.jpg
    BA3 build.jpg