• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Authentic Toshiba 2SC2240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Doing some warehouse refurbishing for a local semiconductor supplier, the audio gods blessed me with the discovery of finding some NOS Toshiba 2SC2240(GR) transistors.

If anyone is interested in ordering some in quantities of at least 10, please contact me and we can figure out a fair unit price.

Thank you,
Southern_EE

1. The KSC is not the same exact part.

2. To make this easier and no risk for those who think it's a scam, I'm going to create an eBay listing for them with pictures. I'm using these for my own equipment, since I've been looking for these for two years to replace the C458s in my JVC 5456. If you think I'm trying to scam anyone, valid point and I understand your being skeptical, but I'm not. My name on audiokarma is spicyywater. You can see my posts there and if you respond to them I can respond back to verify. Again, these will be sold through eBay to make this easier for everyone, sometime next week is planned. If there's any delay I will update here.

3. We are still counting the transistors, I'm at my university for finals and sometime next week I'll be picking them up from the warehouse.

I'm in the USA and I attend a public university for electrical engineering. I've been doing tech work since I was 12 and started repairing automotive electrical systems and stereos. I worked under an electrician for four years until I injured my knee playing sports. I graduate in the fall and plan on heading to Japan unless I find a job in the central Florida coastal region and negotiate an agreeable salary, benefits, and retirement packages. Either that or go the complete other route and join the USAF for pilot training or USCG for rescue swimming.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.