Australian DIY Database complete!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just made an amasing find...

well it is for me anyway, I found this site by accident looking for Dynaudio drivers in Google, I thought it was too good to be an Australian audio distrubutor's website but I was wrong!!! This is their story, it explains how they came about....

Soundlabs Group Pty Ltd started in 1999 but had its foundations laid in 1972. Originally known as Confusion Pty Ltd, it sold its Becker business to another company, Scan Audio Pty Ltd, early in 1998. However Scan Audio closed down in 1999 and the former staff of Confusion bought the remaining stock of Becker Car Audio, Infinity Car Audio, Dynaudio Mobile Fidelity & speaker drivers; including Peerless, Scan Speak, Vifa plus a range of speaker components. From this we started fresh with Soundlabs Group.

We take a hands on approach to our business and also believe that customer service is paramount. Extended warranties, comprehensive advice, demonstrations etc are all part of the service.....

Over the years, both Confusion and Soundlabs Group have been involved heavily with Becker car audio as both a sales and service agent. This has evolved over the years and we are expanding our portfolio of products and services; many of which can be found on this website.

And you know the best bit? THEY HAVE A DIY SECTION!!!

here's the adress;
http://www.soundlabsgroup.com/Default.htm

reguards, Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.