aussie nx500 or ska gb300d

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi guys im after some advice on which amp to build ive narrowed it down to 2 ska gb300d @ 300w or a aussie amplifiers nx 500 with their psu3 60,000 mf power supply @500 w im sure their are others but my speakers are a very hard load and these are the only ones that ive found that will give me the power i need any advice especially from those who have built or heard these amps would be greatly appreciated cheers

Simply Mind

Hiii

I just suggest you to contact with the creator directly

You can ask them what is their amplifier character,
and is there ok with you

I think both Anthony E Holton and Hugh R Dean will
give what make their amplifier specific

If you ask me:
Build Them both so you have : Aussie VS Aussie :D

Regards, jeffry

Re: Simply Mind

jeffry_widjaja said:
Hiii

I just suggest you to contact with the creator directly

You can ask them what is their amplifier character,
and is there ok with you

I think both Anthony E Holton and Hugh R Dean will
give what make their amplifier specific

If you ask me:
Build Them both so you have : Aussie VS Aussie :D

Regards, jeffry

Hugh Dean is the AKSA guy - not SKA! :att'n:

thanks for your advice guys i was leaning towards the nx500 and after reading the posts on it i think ill give it a go. id never read anything on his designs and didnt think he had been around so long but now i know different . id love to build the krell 100 design on diy but i dont have the experiance to build my own boards ,something tells me though ill be more than happy with a couple of nx500 mono blocks cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.