• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) x2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bet you were and that why I didnt receive it right?

I contacted you the moment they sold, im glad I didnt sell to you as well. You are so upset right now because you beat me down so much in price and I agreed, then ended up selling them to someone else because you didnt pay when you said you would. Now you realize your missed opportunity and taking that frustration and putting the blame on me. You losing this sale is all on your actions, if you would have paid when you said you would, we wouldnt be here right?

Let me ask you again, why are you so quick to respond here (minutes) but take a full day to respond otherwise when we were trying to conduct business?

I dont have a problem with anybody and am honest. I do what I say I will do, unlike yourself. Where have I once been dishonest or lied in this whole thing?

Why are you so mad again?

You like to respond back to me but fail to answer my simple questions, I wonder why....

Last edited:
No.I am upset because of your imature principals.I work hard for a living and my money is as good as the next mans.I am home and when I work,I am away.I told you this already.When I said I was going to send the money you responded""There SOLD"".But hey,I can see from your attitude that you are a real salesman.No worries about my bussiness.I will move on from you sir.

I never said your money wasnt as good as the next man's. I wish your word was a good as his though. Bottom line is that you didnt pay when you said you would, so I took it upon myself to sell them to somebody that stayed true to their word. I have been honest and forthcoming with you any and all information.

Why are you calling me a lair and dishonest again?

What are my immature principles?

And still avoiding my initial questions...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.