• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Audiosector LM4780 boards

Hello Peter,
I am one of your previous customers that bought LM4780 kit at the time and built two monoblocks in parallel mode. I used your beautiful design suggestion to just use one very thick slab of aluminium as both structural and cooling element. The amps are dead quiet and are playing beautifully for years now in my main system.
During the last "stocktake" that I did in my workshop I found a stash of 4 LM4780 chips that I've got at the time through the "sample" program, and decided to try building a bridge/parallel monoblocks if possible.

Can you please advise if you are still selling the boards and if so, can I bridge two parallel boards for one channel?
After some digging through the forum, I found this that can be used as buffer (big thanks to @juma ):

b-b.gif

This buffer converts SE signal into Balanced, but what if I already have balanced signal coming out of my media player (Cambridge CXN)?

I tried to contact you via website, but had no answer so far, appreciate any help here.

Big thanks in advance to all,
George