audio nirvana super 8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks

I appreciate all of your help with my setup, and I also enjoyed reading the discourse on the AN S8.
I took Martin's advise and used the BSC circuit- very happy with the results.
I also started playing in Martin's MathCad sandbox, and I am having a lot of fun learning and planning my next set.
As for the the S8, I concluded that it is an honest product for a honest price. The vendor may have his quirks about his favorite enclosure, but his drivers have started me into a whole new level of listening enjoyment. I am heartened.
:)

RE: Klienhorns

Hello Everyone! I am new to this sight and I am extremely glad I have joined! allthough upset that I din't find it and join years ago but better late then never as they say! I have recently upgraded my audio system, well kind of it's really the space I upgraded as we bought an old 1902 church with huge ceilings. I am thinking the altar could use a pair of Klienhorns? My system currently sits on the altar and at the moment I am using a pair of home built Lowther Mau horns which are very well reinforced and built inside. I am not really sure their frequency response but I am wondering how much better the Klienhorns would be? I have a a couple of friends that may also be interested in the project. Nelson if your on line or at some point read this post could you give me some idea what the efficentcy of the Klienhorns is . db at one what. I think the Mua horns are about 112db at one what. Also are the L pipe O's a must for decent base? Nelson I read one of your posts and you mention that your space has 12,000cubic feet? My square footage isn't huge its about 1270 but with the huge ceiling which is maybe 35 feet high I would guess so the Klienhorns may be a good fit? Any help any of the members on the site can give me would be greatly appreciated. P.S the closest neighbor is very old and mostly deaf so I think thats a plus if you no what I mean! Regards to everyone, Daren

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.