Attention AKSA 55, Meanderings...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I am quite confident that DX isn't Halo!

Can we stick to the topic now please :)

BTW, thanks Hugh (and DX) for releasing this into the public domain, it is always nice to see more examples of good design to learn from, and I hope that you will only see an increase in sales for your kit.

When a gentleman start to talk, all of us silent

Thank you by your extreme kindness.

Mr. Hugh perceive that i will like his amplifier some monthes ago, when i entered forum.

I put a thread with this name "Destroyer X are using darlington in this circuit", and the circuit was shown.

The circuit was Sony TA-N30 model, and i asked friends from Sony if i can use it, they said, no problem just call us.

I worked for them 10 years ago, my friends received promotions and not easy to talk with them.

And i asked dates of design and all stuff and had my conclusions that belongs to me and the Japanese.

They told me that, same time they introduced modifications and thopologies and verify almost same time kenwood doing almost the same, the problem was that this sittuations are normal in evolution of amplifiers... when differential, what improvements can be done... stable supply, zenner voltage regulation, diode inverted reference to ccs, transistor as diodes.... all evolution obvious when already done... this way, they never think Kenwood copy, or Pionner copy.... they think, Japanese people, the nation is giving one step forward. They normally think in a "communitty way"... good to one, good to all!

Mr hugh may perceived, naturally the thopology with some similarities i imagine, an in one forum he told his ideas related sound, his philosophie related the subject, i could perceive we were brothers in ideas, and he told me that he was sure that i will like very much AKSA 55... this moment i undertood that had some similarities, this way i go him and the business where donne, delay 30 days to cross half world, and friends saying to me that hugh was afraid of Brazilians and trying to send rockets and machine gun shots to skies to explode the airplane. They said i will never put my hands on Aksa (they were Jellows).

I research and perceive somethings alike P3A, some things alike Sony, something alike Cube 40, cube 60 and others cube and the last Sanyo sequence of power integrated chips using this same thopology.

Checking one new 5 channels sony amplifiers, those surround with spacial and interplanetary sounds, i look inside, because new do not open it.... and i think..... if not wrong...... that the amplifier inside.....hummmmmm, can be the one too!

If those people sign under schematics, big factories doing, Rodd very big expertise, Hugh another Gênius, my old experience hearing too, my friends shocked and almost kicking their damn sophisticated amplifiers... of course i am sure, and i hold the flag of quality of those amplifiers... P3A, AKSA, SONY AND STK NEW CHIP..... those i heard the three firsts... Aksa is the number one, i have to hear STK too.

When gentle, with kind, education, with class, and respect, we will serve you sir,

Carlos

SY said:
The concept of someone trying to smuggle drugs INTO Brazil is hilarious.

Not really! In Brazil marijuana is abundant because the climate in most areas is just perfect for it. Coca plant (Erythroxylum coca) is grown mostly in Peru, Bolivia and Colombia and therefore, coca paste or cocaine itself has to be smuggled in. Designer drugs like Ecstasy are also brought in from Europe, mainly through Switzerland.
For potheads though, Brazil is like… Paradise!

Destroyerx's first Mistake

Hi Sy,
I no longer do believe DestroyerX is a sockpuppet of Halojoy alias Carl Groman but merely think Fred D. is still with us acting as DestroyerX. A sockpuppet he may have created, knowing the possibility of getting bounced off the forum being a real possibility for quite some time now. And also knowing his language skills. Remember him writing Swedish and even making a joke in that language...?:smash: :smash: :smash::att'n:

grimberg said:

Not really! In Brazil marijuana is abundant because the climate in most areas is just perfect for it. Coca plant (Erythroxylum coca) is grown mostly in Peru, Bolivia and Colombia and therefore, coca paste or cocaine itself has to be smuggled in. Designer drugs like Ecstasy are also brought in from Europe, mainly through Switzerland.
For potheads though, Brazil is like… Paradise!

The Netherlands have the doubtfull fame being worlds largest exporter of XTC, not Switserland.

Elso,

I was referring to the distribution channel, as evidenced by reports in the Brazilian media, not the origin of the drug.
On the subject of sock puppets, in private e-mails Carlos has demonstrated knowledge of certain aspects of Brazil that only a native would know, things that you can only detect in linguistic subtleties. I can assure you he is the real thing and too feisty to have his strings pulled by anyone.

Re: Destroyerx's first Mistake

Elso Kwak said:
Hi Sy,
I no longer do believe DestroyerX is a sockpuppet of Halojoy alias Carl Groman but merely think Fred D. is still with us acting as DestroyerX. A sockpuppet he may have created, knowing the possibility of getting bounced off the forum being a real possibility for quite some time now. And also knowing his language skills. Remember him writing Swedish and even making a joke in that language...?:smash: :smash: :smash::att'n:

I don’t think Fred got bounced. I think he left for reasons not to be discussed here.

\Jens

My dear friends, love is the answer

when your heart is love full
no contradiction can move your fellings
if you love halojoy, no talk halojoy bad
if you love Carlos,because Carlos is not halojoy
Halojoy the one, the first, the great, the last
Bad guys disturb hallojoy, halojoy nichst felt gut

People, i was so well impressed with halojoy, that i can stay on reverence position related his enormous intelligence, unfortunattelly i had the honor to have his attention, but i could not be as good to him as he was to me.
I really cannot serve hallojoy the way he needs me
because i am week and full of troubles, he like my heart, because is great, but i could not reach his needs and he already forgot me

I do as a purpose, because i like him, and to remember
halojoy... also is fun people confused if um brasileiro não pode ser uma danadão de um hallojoy cheio de brilhantismo. sou vira latas pombas.... cannot translate entirelly, but cannot be so good as hallojoy.

He is also a poet, he use images, language images, hard to me to understand because never study english.

Not anymore forum forgive hallojoy
forum contaminated with evil....

kidding, i am not, unfortunattelly, i will be a happy guy with 50 percent his intelligence.

regards,
Carlos

Can we accelerate??? AKSA could be the solution for me family...

At this junction, my only claim to financial fame is my EUR: 11k class A 125W/ channel amp (the rest have gone; dire straits)

I need 6 channels for the new speaker (can get away with 4, but stretching it).

The AKSA would come in for the critical midrange (~150-8kHz in my case)

What's the verdict -- with all due respect to High, aka, AKSA Hugh.

In fact the output coil does have a bypass resistor - 10R. It is omitted on the schematic as published by DX and mounted inside the pre-wound inductor supplied.

Bypass caps are polyester, nothing special. Their quality does not make a lot of difference to be perfectly honest.

The AKSA would indeed make an excellent midrange amp for an active system, no question.

I must say I'm still reeling from this elaborate hoax......

Why would anyone bother? And who is the person in Brazil to whom I sent an AKSA power amplifier?

I guess now I've seen it all. :mad:

Cheers,

Hugh

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Why would anyone bother? And who is the person in Brazil to whom I sent an AKSA power amplifier?

Sockpuppetmaster Fred?:D

Just kidding, Hugh....You did receive my reply to FD's e-mail, didn't you?

BTW, congratulations on another success story....no matter who the real customer is, he obviously seems pleased with the results.

Cheers, ;)

Hugh,

More............................:no:

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 528
I would like to apologize to the forum for this ridiculous BS.

I had no idea DX was Halojoy, and Grimberg was adding Portugese language commentary to give authenticity.

The last thing I want to do is choke up the forum with shameless advertising, and I'm sorry.

Elso, it seems you were on to this guy, congratulations, and Fcel, too.

Frank, yes, received it, still thinking on it. I've responded to Fred.

I just wonder who the hell that guy in Brazil really is.....

Cheers,

Hugh

Now I am really confused.......

Some guys think that DX is halojoy, and others tell me it is Phred?

Oy.

Speaking of Phred......the learned professor adds this:

Amen!....and may this remain true into perpetuity....

Gee, pal.....you couldn't return the favor?

Oh, wait.....I get it........you aren't really Prof. Krell after all.

You are another of Phred's sock puppets!

Yeah, has to be, man...........you show up and start posting right before Phred mysteriously "retires".

Oh, wait......I see where one of your posts has already been sent to Texas. I guess maybe you are the Professor.

In which case, I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before you subject us to one of your long, boring lectures on how none of us understands SOA. We can't wait. I bet Cap'n Pass will be in the front row, feverishly taking notes.

Jocko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.