• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Assorted Heat Sinks for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is what I have left for sale.

Attachments

• dsc00128.jpg
    dsc00128.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 104
Re: tunnel?

Stuart Easson said:
Anthony,

Are the heatsinks in the third listing capable of being assembled into a tunnel? can't quite tell from the picture...I want to make a bench power supply, if they can be made into a tunnel these would be ideal for the output transistors.

Stuart

Sorry Stuart, they are not, You probably want something like this.

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• pz4 m.jpg
    pz4 m.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 116
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Coulomb said:

Nice heatsinks, I swore that I have seen them on ebay before. I have a friend who bought a bunch off ebay of the first heatsink and the second heatsink that you have listed :) Best of luck selling them. I have a few boxes of heatsinks in my basement already, from when I had big plans of building class-a amps ;)

--
Brian

BrianGT said:

Nice heatsinks, I swore that I have seen them on ebay before. I have a friend who bought a bunch off ebay of the first heatsink and the second heatsink that you have listed :) Best of luck selling them. I have a few boxes of heatsinks in my basement already, from when I had big plans of building class-a amps ;)

--
Brian

Yeah, I have literally hundreds of pounds of heatsinks in my basement!

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.