Assistance re-opening an ancient thread

Hello,
I cannot seem to find the "report post" button that is suggested for asking a mod to re-open an old thread. I am hoping to ask for help from forum members for an unusual situation related to this thread here: https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/fr125-new-design-options-feedback-requested.70160/

User ABS, the OP of that post, is my brother. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago. I now have the speakers discussed in this thread, however, they do not have crossovers even though there was discussion and testing that had been done. They are essentially done other than the crossovers. I'd like to complete the design for a family member to enjoy them.

thank you for helping!

Also, separately, I was hoping to DM one or two of the gentlemen that were assisting my brother in that thread. It looks like I may not have privileges to send DMs yet, although my account as very old I have not had enough knowledge to really contribute and have just read. Not sure if there is a way around the private messaging restrictions. Happy to discuss with a mod directly, if easiest. thank you!!!