Anyone try the IsoTek CD free with Hi-Fi Choice?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I never buy hifi mags anymore..but wanted to try the burn-in and demagnetization tracks for grins.

I did not see any copyright notices anywhere. So unless someone tells me that it's Illegal I might put up some losless files up on my site.

I also liked the Speaker Shakedown track..with sub-sonic tone..to "exercise" loudspeaker cones...I thought it would be a good idea to run in the Bastanis Prometheus subwoofer drivers...boy did that freak out the gainclone I used for testing...it just cut out every now and then...so I took down the level..and the cutting out stopped...(what protection circuit is that anyway on the lm3875)

The subsonic tracks on the headphones is real weird it feels as if a truck is driving passed our house.

I also tried the Pure tone sweep in my car...and boy did the doors rattle..fun cd....am trying the hearing refresher as we speak...lol....it claims..."lasting improvements in hearing acuity"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.