Anyone knows about WANGINE electronics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I recently got a noname amplifier that seems to have come from the 1980's asian cheap amps slave labor scene:d

I know pretty much nothing about the company nor have I yet dared to test the amp whether it works , but judging by what I see inside it's build quality is lower than that of most diy folks around the world etc but it seems kind of an " exotic" thing and I kind of like to play around with such stupidities.
the model that I've got is Wangine wva-420.

has anyone ever worked on their stuff or had and listened to some of it , any opinions and history?

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Hi, I recently got a noname amplifier that seems to have come from the 1980's asian cheap amps slave labor scene:d

I know pretty much nothing about the company nor have I yet dared to test the amp whether it works , but judging by what I see inside it's build quality is lower than that of most diy folks around the world etc but it seems kind of an " exotic" thing and I kind of like to play around with such stupidities.
the model that I've got is Wangine wva-420.

has anyone ever worked on their stuff or had and listened to some of it , any opinions and history?

In my recollection this was a very cheap stuff low quality brand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.