Anyone interested in JP1 cable for universal remote control?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need to make some money to build my first LCD projector. As you read my posts, I want to go with the 7" lilliput plan for better picture quality, however, I cannot afford the panel right now :-(

you can use the JP1 cable to program your universal remtoe control. basically, you plugin this cable to your computer and connect the other end of the cable to your remote, then you can programming your remote control by IR.EXE. for more information you can visit: http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/

I will include a 6 pin connector (just in case your remote doesn't have the connector) and a CD with instructions.

This JP1 cable is home made, I have made five of them. I am selling it for USD$15 including shipping to USA and CANADA. my id on ebay is syncmaster108 (100% positive feedbacks).

If you need one, please send me a PM or email to syncmaster108 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks a lot!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.