Anyone has the PCB layout for the TDA7294?

DPW666

2002-04-28 10:24 pm
Hi,

Ive been searching everywhere on the web for pcb layouts for the TDA7294 but I can't find any! I wished I didn't sucked so much in PCB designing. I would be mucho greatfull to the great spirit that will help me find a pcb layout.

Thank you very much I love this forum ;)

Elkaid

2003-01-14 1:06 am
Canada
take a look at my thread :)

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9860

Although I'm not an expert, this design is fairly easy to build. I suggest that you add some "security" such as a protection on the outputs to protect your loudpspeakers.

Concerning the power supply, a transformer and a diodes bridge seems to be sufficient.
If you plan to drive 8ohms speakers, the author recommends a 2X30V 150VA transformer (for 1 channel)
If you plan to drive 4ohms speakers, the author recommends a 2X24V 150VA transformer (for 1 channel)
Personally, I think these values are a bit "tight". Personally I would use a 2X24V transformer when driving 8ohms loads at the cost of a little lower output power.

Finally, I'm just a newbie with little experience. If anyone has useful tips etc., then go ahead and share with us ! :)

Hope this helps !

Ref TDA7294

I have made my own artwork. I can send the .ps file of the same.
Just let me know if u need it.
Mahendra palesha

hii
i wnat to build amp using TDA7294 i did make a pcb layout of mine which i m not so happy with coz its not looking that symetrical and seconndly m confused for the mute and standby pins , so lookng for a single sided pcb file, if you have a ps its fine wiht me,
have you tried TDA2050,
any help will be great

dunahoang

2010-07-28 4:13 am
it's here!

Hi,

Ive been searching everywhere on the web for pcb layouts for the TDA7294 but I can't find any! I wished I didn't sucked so much in PCB designing. I would be mucho greatfull to the great spirit that will help me find a pcb layout.

Thank you very much I love this forum ;)

Please tell me how to attach file to, I will send the things you need!