any news on Future Product - Active Crossover / Equalizer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi
i just saw that there is a new xover planned .
could you give more details about it ?
i copy pasted what is alreday on the firstwatt page below:

Future Product - Active Crossover / Equalizer

As many of you know, I spend quite a bit of time with “full-range” loudspeakers, and I have been working for the past year on an active crossover/equalizer for use with a full-range driver and a woofer. This project is now complete, and will go into production in about a month, with availability in June or so. If you (or your wife) have been looking for an alternative to back-loaded horns, then this will interest you.

For those of you who like to “bi-amp” two amplifiers into passive crossovers
I will soon have another product of interest – a buffered splitter with level adjust and ultra/infra sonic filtering.

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I have two crossovers being readied under First Watt -

A crossover/eq specifically designed around full range drivers and
woofers in open baffles.

(and) a regular crossover.

The pc boards for both are out at fab, and the faceplates are
at the screeners, along with a passive biamp and two preamps.

Let's see... That's five new line-level products.

I wonder if the chassis will have any similarity...

Anyway, expect the regular crossover last.

Is the F6 monobloc still coming?

"Future Product – Higher Power JFET Monobloc

The success of the F3 has been accompanied by requests for a similar amplifier with more power. This is projected to arrive this summer in the form of the F6, which is a two stage direct coupled circuit delivering approximately 40 watts into 8 ohms."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.