Any advice about a new system for my Discobike?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So the sound system on my DiscoBike needs to be upgraded. Here is a video that will explain what it already is:

"The Adventures of Discobike"

First, I am going to get a t-class amp for efficiency, the one I have now does not last very long. But I was also thinking about some kind of tubular resonating chamber for the bass, or try and build a box that fit into the middle triangle of the bike. I dunno, but any advice on how to make a really nice system for this bike, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ok, it tells me to download the plugin required to play the movie.

It does not tell me at all, which plugin this might be. stgrange...

Edit: The page seems allright, still I won't download "the plugin", without knowing what it is!

Last edited:
At the bottom of the page it says
"requires quicktime 7.0.2 or later"

edit: Class T was simply Tripath's brand of Class D amplification. Tripath no longer exist, but yeah, you want something Class D based. Your main problem is battery power - really you'd want to go with 24V to keep problems with current down.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.