Another South African

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone

I'm an Engineer working as Project Manager in Cape Town.

My interests are all types of audio (why else would I be here?), digital and analog design, programming and everything that can be described as electronic or technological in general!

I am just about to embark on what I foresee to be a long line of projects. I'm ashamed to admit that I still only have a VCR hooked up to a TV as my entertainment system, but that's about to change.

I'm currently scouting out DVD players and as soon as I have one, my amplifier/crossover/speaker building journey will begin!

I look forward to corresponding with everyone on the forum and submitting my ideas for criticism here. Hopefully I'll also be able to give some input into some of your projects.

Regards

theodoric

Welcome theodoric

A big welcome from another South African now living in UK. By doing hands-on audio/electronic design you'll keep your technical skills honed.

There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and expertise on this forum and several of the projects designed by members here are truly groundbreaking.

Welcome

John Hope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.