angled IEC connectors


Having recently put my turntable on a shelf it's now closer to the wall and I foolishly didn't consider the extra space behind the turntable needed to plug it in to the mains.

So, for now I've borrowed the IEC cable from my kettle as it had a right angled connector.... but as everthing else is using good quality connectors and cables, I would like to be able to do this as well.

Basically, does anybody know where I can buy good quality angled IEC connectors?

All the big names should have these right angle plugs available, IF one knows exactly what search term to use (and I don't!). Perhaps best to call up Mouser, Digi-Key, Allied, etc to ask for the proper term and what they have in stock.

F.ex. Schurter's term is "Cord Connectors (rewireable)" and toward the bottom I see a few right angled ones here:
Cord Connectors (rewireable)