anatech

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Chris has had some severe health issues, but he's still alive and kicking- I've exchanged some emails with him the past few days. He decided that, after visiting me and spending a few days in my lab, I was missing test equipment he considers vital, so he just bought me one of them, a benchtop DMM.

They don't make 'em any nicer than Chris.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all. Once I feel up to it, this is the first place I'll pop up. I love this site and all the members who make it what it is.

So ... again, thank you. If someone has a serious problem, I will try to help. Please bear with my terrible memory. I think I was asked a question and failed to get back to that member. Please resend your request if I did forget to get back to you.

In the mean time, everyone behave :D and continue to make this the best place on the web to explore audio!

Take care all, Chris (I'll be back)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.