• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amveco toroid boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Seeing the insane amount of PSUs people are going to be using with the new Buffalo-II maybe a quad or even penta version of the board is of interest? I guess going that big would mean maybe removing the 25VA footprint, otherwise it will be huge.

I might have a need for a quad board in the near future. One AC wall plug for 4 transformers sounds GREAT to me!

Sounds good. Hopefully more people show interest in that. Near the end of the month around the 26th or 27th I should have a replenished Paypal account.

I think around that time I will order up what I have collected thus far. There are still a few people who have not been in touch with me so I'll wait a bit longer. If we can get maybe 20 boards then a quad might be at an acceptable price.

I have now sent PMs to the last people on my list. Hopefully some are still interested in the group buy. I have also completed the design of a four and five toroid board, but I think we need something like 25 each for a good price. Might be something to do a separate group buy for otherwise.

thanks for this, they should come in handy for future projects. all current projects I have spots already for PCB mounted trannies on the regs, or if not i'm using sumR trannies I bought with wires without thinking ;) hey at least they are 18AWG solid core copper wires on some serious trannies

so I sent payment for
1 x single
3 x double
1 x triple
shipping

cheers

pity theres no spot for a PCB mounted fuse holder, still great though mate. do you have the series of avemco trannies that fit the PCB from digikey (part #?)? i'm actually in the middle of making an order with them and would be cool to grab some while i'm there.

pity theres no spot for a PCB mounted fuse holder, still great though mate. do you have the series of avemco trannies that fit the PCB from digikey (part #?)? i'm actually in the middle of making an order with them and would be cool to grab some while i'm there.

Ist easily added, but you are the only one asking for it so far.

The Amvecos that fit the boards are the 7VA to 25VA 70000 series:
AMVECO, INC: Low Profile PC Mount Transformers

+1 for the fuse holder if it is possible, I just didn't think of it :)

/U.

EDIT: Another ting I didn't think of: What are the board measurements for the three types?

I can put it in and if you don't need it, just jumper it. Does that sound good? Shurter OGN fuse holder looks nice, and you can put an isolation cap on it if you want.
http://www.schurterinc.com/pdf/usa/c_ogn.pdf

Measurements are:
Single: 78.74mm x 88.9mm
Dual: 139.7mm x 88.9mm
Tripe: 200.66mm x 88.9mm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.