Amplifier modules for 3-4 way active speakers

Finally, I'm starting a project to build three-way active loudspeakers. It will be a modular construction, bass section and midrange tweeter. Initially i wanted to use an amplifier with DSP like Hypex FA503 but now i'm leaning towards MiniDSP Flex Eight + external amplifiers. MiniDSP Flex Eight has several advantages - among others, it allows the construction of a four-way set and has the option of Dirac Live room correction.
So I need amplifiers.
Which Amplifier modules do You recomend for bass (I want to use 21" woofer - construction similar to Toids DIY Audio - Earthquake 21). Closed cabinet with some DSP correction requires some power. For home use I think 500W/8Ohm should be fine? I don't know which amplifier module to chose - one of the sure products?
Which amplifiers to choose for the mid-range and tweeter section? I'd like something like Puri modules but it's not in that price range (maybe one day). Speakers drivers will be high efficiency so I need very quiet and clean amp (especially for CD tweeter). For mid-range it should be some more power and still very quiet and clean amp modules.
I need good but cheap amps modules for a start :) I would like to fit in three ways but a large woofer can force four ways

Last edited:
It's ended on beautifully hand made 6 chanell with Toshiba TA8233, TA8210, TA8221 and 2 chanell powerfull amp with IRS2092 (Output Power: 2x726W at 4 OHm, or 373W at 8 OHm, with max. 0.1% THD+N, for the 700W version, @ ±86V.
Audiophile sound Quality: 607W at 4 OHm or 329W at 8 OHm)
For a few weeks I will buy miniDSP Flex Eight 2x8 DSP audio processor to complete system :)

Attachments

• 2ch.jpg
    2ch.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 6ch.jpg
    6ch.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 69
  • both.jpg
    both.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: 1 user